"Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Design is knowing which ones to keep" - Scott Adams




Sunday, November 7, 2010

Motion Graphics

Our class has taken a two week hiatus from our current project to learn and gain experience in motion graphics using the Adobe After Effects software. We created a short video about 30 seconds that animates the five day weather forcast in an interesting and engaging way.While getting familiar with the software was difficult as first as I had no prior experience, I feel I have learned so much in such a short period of time. I have thoroughly enjoyed this short project, more than was intially expected, because it is so different from any project I've done in the past.

Looking forward to similar projects in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment